couriers.........

big.eck

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
does anyone know how to orgnise a courier to pick up a bike from bristol to edinburgh ? needing info quick-ish so as not to lose this bike ave got my eye on.

cheers in advance....

Did you buy it fella.......a very long shot but I might be hiring a car to pick up a bike next week....if I do and all else fails I could pick it up for you, box and send.
All depends if things go right for me.
Carl

Harryburgundy":1rczifp0 said:
Did you buy it fella.......a very long shot but I might be hiring a car to pick up a bike next week....if I do and all else fails I could pick it up for you, box and send.
All depends if things go right for me.
Carl

yes i got it :D i'm trying to sort it out with dhl at the moment but i've never had to do this before lol .

i'll keep you posted just in-case , thanks

If you struggle with dhl try www.interparcel.com i use them all the time.their website is dead easy and they give quotes for a number of different couriers so you can get the best price.you deal with them as agents but i find them cheaper than going direct.the only thing you need to be careful of is that once you have made the booking and paid just check your email for the confirmation from interparcel themselves

Back