Sorted aspestos, new pics and tractor!

Oh I could believe it! I work for a large landscaping company and we get alot of similar gardens to clear out in the same way. Skips a plenty.... it's amazing some of the things you can find buried in gardens like this!

Do you get involved in any design work? Need to start virtually from scratch in this garden, including all the hedging/fencing. Only the big trees are staying, the rest is just crap.

I'm just in charge of the team putting the design into practice. We have a guy that does the designing to the customers spec, he relays it to me and I make it look the way they want it to...

Save the toads :LOL: nice fergie though i have a old nuffield which im banned from bringing home as she says its dirty ,smelly and leaks about the same as my discovery .

Some pics of the rubbish from the back of the garden.

Typical barrow load
SNC12626.jpg

What i've pulled out so far
SNC12627.jpg

Bricks pulled out to save, so far....
SNC12629.jpg

:shock: double bin bag size of the naughty stuff.... so far!
SNC12632.jpg

SNC12633.jpg

SNC12635.jpg

The tractor
SNC12637.jpg

SNC12638.jpg

More rubbish to get out :roll:
SNC12639.jpg

Looks like a Massey Ferguson FE35, I used to work with one of these for a couple of years. Even though it had electric start, it still had the old crank handle clipped onto it. Once the engine was warm you could crank it over with a 1/8 of a turn.

LQQK":24uz50ef said:
Looks like a Massey Ferguson FE35, I used to work with one of these for a couple of years. Even though it had electric start, it still had the old crank handle clipped onto it. Once the engine was warm you could crank it over with a 1/8 of a turn.

Spot on yessir, it is indeed an FE35 !

A very nice blast from the past..... :cool:

When digging our garden up last summer we found about 50 bones, a sharp knife, an axe and a load of chain. No human skulls so hoping that it's not a murder house.

Back