Thetford Meet on 13th April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting excited, can't wait. Asked about the red route on the Thetford MTB race forum, the short loop is fully open again but the extended section will be closed for a couple more weeks.

should still be up for this with a couple of mates, only thing is starting at 10.30 i can see we will be late!! :LOL:

i'll do my best to leave mine by 6.45 coz its 185 miles!!! that should give us enough time but i'll do my best to get there on time bearing in mind one of my mates really struggles to drag his arse out of bed! so i'll be banging on his front door by 7am!!! :LOL:

looking forward to this! :D

Looks like i picked the wrong day to go to thetford then! im just on my way for a quick punt with some non-retro mates...

Ill let you know what the conditions are like when i get back :)

No need, [fingers crossed] I know it's going to be dry (perhaps even dusty) with warm sunshine and light winds. [/fingers crossed]

well, id love to report on the conditions there... but...

Monsoon on the way there... A14 flash flooded! not a good start... but rain clears as we arrive at about 4:30!!! I build the Fat and ready to head off, one of my mates then decides to destroy his rear wheel in the carpark, limp over to the bike hut, buy a spoke key, cant do anything, so 1 tool, wheel and casstte later we still have duff bike as the bloke gave us a 7speed cassette and an 8speed wheel! the shop is now closed and we are beating the window to get some attention!

all of us were dressed for warm sunshine so after the col.d and the wet we get a refund on the bits and a limp back to the car!

:roll:

hope you guys have better luck tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back