My Playground

FSR-Si

Senior Retro Guru
Just thought i'd post up some pictures of part of the route that's got me riding again its my little playground and i can spend hours on there just tooling around.

The ride
DSC00785.jpg

DSC00784.jpg

DSC00783.jpg

Miles and miles of trails with every variation in terrain you could think of from big downhills to lung busting climbs, also loads of technical stuff.
DSC00792.jpg

DSC00791.jpg

DSC00790.jpg

DSC00789.jpg

DSC00788.jpg

DSC00786.jpg

toadoftoadhall":1g94juet said:
Did your paint run when you went through that large puddle ? :LOL:

He should have paid for a decent paint job instead of using watercolour paint. :p :LOL: :LOL:

Its the old coal mine land where they dumped the spoils, Fantastic playground with hours of tracks and trails :cool:

Soon to be gone though as planning permission has just gone through for a development of 630 house's plus a marina etc......Gutted :cry:

nah they will put up fencing , build a show home . put down a hardcore for a small carpark and leave a site office/canteen/portaloo for a site agent to sit in the office each day twiddling his thumbs while no houses are being built

whats whats happening over the road anyway

you will however be able to tell people in 20 years time "ere i remember when all this were fields " to the next generation of yoofs stabbing people in the ghetto of tomorrow

Back