1992 Kona Explosif

Re: Update time

Rally_cat":3qdd9a3t said:
Ok this is taking forever. This is my first true retro build (in my opinion), do they usually take 10 months?

mines taken nearly that long. reckon i may be finished before summer kicks in though! nice build btw :)

Cheers guys! I'll post when my decal guy is done and I apply them.

I was looking for some p2's for a while but I like the marzocchi's now.

Nice going, ace colour looking good with the silver.

Love the cranks too, what are they? They look stylish and light too with the scooped out arms.

Enjoy!!

Thanks bud. The cranks are Kooka and the rings are Real. A bit new for the look I'm going for I'll probably take them off. I just can't make up my mind.

Hey Doc, the build is on hold in storage as I'm currently living in a different province for a while. Here is where it's at. Still looking for some proper p2's. Cheers.

1059.jpg

1063.jpg

1061.jpg

your bike is like crack dude. i get all itchy and then have to take a look again. i think i might be selling my 1992 21" Explosif tonight.... if it fit me it would be resemBLING yours right now! but alas too big hope this guy enjoys it. cheers and post pics soon.

DOC

Sadly I cam to the realization that the bike is way too big for me and I have way too much money into it to sell so it's on my wall slowly losing parts to other builds. That's ok, this is my kind of wall art.

mags006.jpg

Back