Spring 2007 RetroBike meet - Sat 24th March North Downs !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are right Hilts, i might go there before the 25 , just in case . :LOL:

sorry retroking my fault forgot to tell him .

Grahame, anyone but the commuter should do :D

A good idea would be to stick everyone's bike next to their name on that list - there weren't half as many people riding last time, yet I wasn't sure who were most of them to start with.

Of course some of us might not even own yet the bike they'll be riding in two months time!

I'll be on the Ibis ti Mojo.

Good idea but not sure of bike yet .

I am hoping it will be the GT , but if not finished , will be the M2 .

maybe we should get people to post a pic of themselves and their bike a few days before..

oh, and wear a name badge !

Hilts":1luuzi5k said:
oh, and wear a name badge !

..oh man, I'm gunna feel like I'm back at Sainburys*... :LOL:

I'll be on my GT Psyclone..

* Fired.

not sure if I'm staying out for beers after the ride as I'll have been away in eastern Europe the previous weekend snowboarding and the wife ain't too happy!

However I'll be the tall guy riding either a blue Klein Pulse or a purple Proflex if i get it finished. (or maybe a Klein Attitude if i ever find one big&cheap enough)!

I'll be the middle-aged fat guy huffing along at the back of the ride. Most likely on my Ibis Mojo (for a photo opportunity with Sylvain's Ti one), but possible on the Merlin.

Oh, and I'll probably be wearing my old Giro Ventoux helmet, Large Hardwear baggy shorts, trackmits and my best 1990's era Sidi Fire shoes. If only I could find my old Buffalo top to complete the throwback look.

I'll have my LavaDome as I doubt I will have found a Bontager by then....

however doubt I'll need a name badge as I believe I will be the only girlie there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back