I just love

gibbleking":qe793sru said:
my missus insists that the smell of a baby is quite nice .....however i prefer the smell of freshly cut cedar wood or pine resin .....occasionaly the smell of the forest after a summers rain is quite nice....

ya big wumman, pick something manly like everybody else :LOL:

GT85 eau de LBS! :D

And the greasy smell of oil and other car juices, cos thats me dad!

Same with old car smell, bangers usually, not bufty concours classics though those smell nice too, just different.

the smell of my yamaha as i belt down the acle staright listening to " a whole lotta rosie " live in australia in 78 gives me the chills..........dadadad you could say shes got it allllllllll........(hows that)

gibbleking":24bq2vjt said:
the smell of my yamaha as i belt down the acle staright listening to " a whole lotta rosie " live in australia in 78 gives me the chills..........dadadad you could say shes got it allllllllll........(hows that)

much better :LOL:

as a foot shaped foot note to this i may add i scratch and belch with the best of them..oh what i meant to say was i use smells as a link to my child hood as these are the best ways to bring up long forgotten times....i made a point as a small demon spawn to associate smells with times and places and events....for eg .....summer sun shining on the table makes me remember the time when i was 6 watching the sun create shadows of the trees dance and weave on the school table....oops there i go again....grrr me tarzan...belch ....scratches crotch ect....wheres my beer woman..... :oops:

Forgot one. The village I grew up in had a bakery smack bang in the middle. The smell of fresh baking bread as I rode to work- mmmmmmm tasty!

The aroma of fish & chips when passing the chip shop at the end of a long ride, so tempting.

Freshly cut grass.

Nappy sacks.

Sexy, fit sweaty women at the gym :shock:

Back