ok what mobile???

I have just got a Blackberry Curve.

Best phone I have ever owned; email, web browsing, photos, music etc etc.

Oh, and you can make calls on it too :LOL:

att-blackberry-curve-8300.jpg

MAXTHEROTTI":37pmr8e1 said:
buttons look very small tho ???
i have sausage fingers
:p

rob

Yea, buttons are a little small, took me a day or so to get used to it, but what I like it its a full computer style keyboard so when typing emails or texting, its a whole lot quicker.

They do a smaller style, but I went for Curve as it has a slightly larger screen :cool:

I have been using the n96 for a few months now
Its not the fastest but i dont mind like 0.5 seconds outta my life to open my message screen :roll:

Had the n95 before , the 96 is almost identical in menu and layout, I player is fun and web, nav and all the toys make it cool.

typical nokia phone though - unexciting but the most reliable you will get your paws on ;)

It is still, the best phone in my opinion (n96)

Gary C

enid_puceflange":1wn0w6ov said:
I have been using the n96 for a few months now
Its not the fastest but i dont mind like 0.5 seconds outta my life to open my message screen :roll:

Had the n95 before , the 96 is almost identical in menu and layout, I player is fun and web, nav and all the toys make it cool.

typical nokia phone though - unexciting but the most reliable you will get your paws on ;)

It is still, the best phone in my opinion (n96)

Gary C

have been looking at the n96 but heard lots of bad review on line but im of the opinion that people are quicker to flame than praise so they cant all be bad
rob

Anyone use a Nokia E63 (cheaper version of the E71)?

I'm looking at getting one, any opinions on it?

PS sorry for the thread hijack!

Back