How you guys do it??

I made the decision about a month or so ago to cull my collection down to 2 fully built rideable bikes, and to stop the tinkering and start riding instead of making excuses, So i built up my FSR for off roading and also my 92 GT Talera singlespeed for family jaunts and knocking about on. Got them just how i need with some quality parts then sold off all my other parts (Except for the Klein frame hanging in the garage). I'm out riding a lot more and also enjoying them a lot more. :D

bryan555":3e3fr1ze said:
I sold my car to fund bikes! I make sure I put enough effort into our relationship (no, that's not just buying flowers & chocolate & taking her out for dinner, it's listening and thinking about her nearly as much as bikes).
That was so touching!

However if I had to think about her the way I think about my bikes, I would have to see a shrink. In a moment of weakness I could see myself toping her off with air, and taking her out for a good flogging. :roll:

I still can't believe how many bikes you lot have and where you store them crazy. How much you guys spend on building bikes on average???

If your wife is also interested about bikes..thats a problem also... double costs!
room09.jpg

Shamus":a9f96340 said:
If your wife is also interested about bikes..thats a problem also... double costs!
room09.jpg

Wow that is one hell of a room, that the spare room??

I keep my bikes and parts in a bohemian-ish loft conversion, where they masquerade as 'art'. Bonus is only the most exotic bits qualify. Campy chainsets do make quite GF friendly wall hangings.. :D

I only have 8 at the moment 5 inthe man cave 1 in the wood shed (with hers) and 2 in mums garage oh and 3 frame and forks which i have to move every time i feed my chickens.

Back