ok what mobile???

MAXTHEROTTI

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
ok my mobile is due for upgrade today and i have no idea what phone to go for???

was thinking of a nokia n95 8gb (found out now discontinued)
or a sony ericsson w980i (found out sony having reliability issues this year)

so thats me out as i had my head set on one of these
so opinions please folks

rob

i just got an lg renior, im loving it becouse of the divx, really handy for keeping my daughter amused with cartoons on the bus :D its my first do everything phone though and i thought the touch screen would be a pain but its ok so far.

Nokia N96. 2 of the guys I work with have them and reckon they're better than the N95's they had. LOTS of things on them though which I doubt you'll use, as with most phones now :roll:

only going on my housemates experience, the N95 is not fast, we timed it and it took about 5 seconds to get to the write message screen. It takes me the time to click a button on my old 6230. The N96 is the same as the 95, but the processor is clocked down to improve battery life, so its even slower.

I had an E61 which was very good for looking at this forum.
But I have a 3310 now, and I prefer it. :oops:
Phones are getting too "clever" for their own boots nowadays.
Although I do like the idea of using a phone with GPS to record your ride and play it back later, I'd never actually do it.
If it were me, I'd get the best one you can find on your contract, and flog it on Ebay to pay for the line rental.

I've just upgraded with a Sony Ericsson C510. It's got a 3.2 m'pixel camera and takes very good photos. All the rest seems very good.
My only quibble may be the tiny keys so if you've got bigger fingers you may find it fiddly.

i have a iPhone 3G and a Google G1 phone, cant stand nokia, the new LG touchscreen looks good

Back