How you guys do it??

Just hang em high!

(the bikes that is, not the wife and kids)

3425648439_9e244ea986_b.jpg

Suprising how much space it free's up

Dr S":2qhsb2od said:
Just hang em high!

(the bikes that is, not the wife and kids)

3425648439_9e244ea986_b.jpg

Suprising how much space it free's up

Wow how many you got in total. You guys really do have loads of bikes, its amazing!

No, I reckon you could argue that that's a safety feature. All those frames would probably act like a giant Davies lamp and prevent an explosion. Might be best to be on the safe side and get a couple more to add protection.

A mate buys and sells cars - loses about 10k a year (the fool).

Needs a big garage, drivespace, loads of insurance and gets fat into the bargain.

My hobby has rules so that buying and selling prices even out, never lose much these days. Bikes live in a shed and cost nowt to run. When I ride them I get fit and keep slim(ish).

What can she complain about really?

rojo":3pullb3y said:
Where do you all keep you bikes to aswell as i see from some pic's with bikes in house. I would be shot if i did that.

Rocky Mountain (in bits) - Behind the bedroom door, complete with smelly NOS Porcs (yeah I got busted for those :oops: )

Pace - in the spare room :D

Cannondale - Out in the shed on the Turbo Trainer

Saracen - Behind my desk at work

Funk - Stashed at my Mums house currently

the secret? = spread them about

Parts? I have them stashed in multiple locations so the huge enormity of my 'stock' is never exposed to Mrs Neilll :LOL: :LOL:

my missus made me buy mine.....thats how i got mine ...ps she has expensive haircuts so it evens things out....i also collect rubiks cubes as well(they seem to be spreading...got quite a few now) so i compensate by making kitchen units and things that she likes to keep her happy...(that and choccie and kfc.s).......

ps NEVER LET HER SEE THE PHOTOS OF YOUR BIKE IN THE LIVING ROOM...NOT A GOOD IDEA.i deftly explained the bike was cleaner than the living room and got away with it.phew.

Attachments

• ftghsth.JPG
    ftghsth.JPG
    201.6 KB · Views: 841
shed :

main.php

that was ages ago .

now in samer sace I have 5 full builds and 5 frames waiting to be built . plus a few wheels .

I receive big parcels at work and hide them .

Back