How you guys do it??

Open patio doors.

Chuck a pair of high-heels into the garden.

Wait for scurry.

Close patio doors.

Bring bikes inside!

Sorry, that was apallingly un-PC.

I apologise.

PMSL :LOL: :LOL:

Mine are not allowed beyond the utility room these days (unless she's out that is)

Si

Dr S":3phg0axl said:

Mine are not allowed beyond the utility room these days (unless she's out that is)

Si

So yours in the garage??

rojo":3trpkw8x said:
Dr S":3trpkw8x said:

Si

So yours in the garage??

Well it used to be a garage, it's a special man cave now. Customized with the left over solid oak worktops from the new kitchen, handmade Mexican floor tiles from out if the local freeads, underfloor heating, mini fridge etc.have made it a nice place to be. Just need to get a sky box in there and I can move in. Best bit is a remote roller shutter door- I feel like Batman every night when I get home as I swing in at full speed. :cool:

Down side is that the Interceptor has to live outside these days.

Si

Dr S":3sjpejp1 said:
rojo":3sjpejp1 said:
Dr S":3sjpejp1 said:

Si

So yours in the garage??

Well it used to be a garage, it's a special man cave now. Customized with the left over solid oak worktops from the new kitchen, handmade Mexican floor tiles from out if the local freeads, underfloor heating, mini fridge etc.have made it a nice place to be. Just need to get a sky box in there and I can move in. Best bit is a remote roller shutter door- I feel like Batman every night when I get home as I swing in at full speed. :cool:

Down side is that the Interceptor has to live outside these days.

Si

Wow sounds like you got a nice pad there a right mans cave to go to do mans stuff!

Get big expensive bits delivered to work and small cheap bits delivered to home address. This way she thinks she knows what's going on, and if she spots anything obviously new or expensive tell her you've had it for years.

I'm trying to live the impossible dream!

We live in a small flat, and cycle to work, modest workspace is a motorway away!

7x cars/vans, of which (nearly) 2 work, stored in 4 seperate locations

2x GF bikes, and 6.5x active bikes/projects! and a couple frames dotted about.

1 chicken chaser scooter

not to mention piles of old crap, like vintage games and other stuff once worthless.

At bursting point now I think! :?

Deliveries all over as mentioned helps aswell as only half moving out of my mums! :D

f0347412.jpg

And no wife :)

That piccy was before I had finished my RC200 build. The bikes shown are Pace RC100 (top) KHS alite team (bottom).

Its now the pace rack with the RC100 & 200 on it. The others are all scattered around the house in cupboards/spare rooms.

I'd love to get another display stand but with the impending move I am not sure how much space I will have for such things.

Even contemplating renting some "out of London" storage facillity

Back