NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

toons":2mrg8sex said:
Dr S":2mrg8sex said:
toons":2mrg8sex said:
What about night ride around the Kielder Red route?

I can't play out until after seven so it would be almost nine by the time I got there, so I'm out for that one. Fancy doing it one Saturday if you are up for that. We could possibly temp some of the Clan MacRetro down for that one too.

Si
9! how slow do you drive, it only takes an hour, which way you going?

Defo up for the Saturday ride.

I have to pick up Gimplord which is 10 mins each way in the other direction and he is never ready and it takes ages to load up all the White he brings with him, so thats 30 minutes gone. Plus it's easier from Newcastle- from Morpeth it's all twisty bumpy unclassified roads, which ain't great in the truck.

Si

So which night next week guys? I guess it's your shout Jack as you have shifts to work around. I'm itching to give the Cotic a good workout up Thrunton although I think it will have sprouted an extra handful of gears by then.

Si

Not sure if I can make this yet.

Got the wife's family up next week, will get back to you asap.

P20":178d065k said:
Yeah, weds sounds good. Might head for the crag...

Sounds good- could go via the Cairn. Heard from Andy?? Trying to track down Si but his computer is bust again and his phone ain't working.

Put the gears on the Cotic tonight and lost a pound each end changing the tyres, looking forward to giving it a run out.

What you bringing Jacky? Raven?? Is your better half joining us this time?

Si

Might be on the Raven, though its in Durham, Yeti or P20 would be easier. Andy knows about this and could be out. Wor lass isn't up for Thrunton at night, she likes the place, but doesn't fancy a night ride there :D

Managed to track down Sith this weekend. He's a bit sick at the moment, his back has gone again and he cannot work so he's dealing a little depressed. He cannot afford to get his PC fixed until he gets back so can't even get on RB to cheer himself up. Anyway he's talking about hanging up his helmet for good now.
So thats him out, just you and me Jacky? Anyone else?

Si

Latest posts

Back