Klein Pulse 1994 Storm Zipgrip

Dump the forks and stem! I would throw a low rise syncros on there with a set of Judy FSX. That would look much more streamlined IMO. Amazing bike though!!!

Very tasty!

I was hunting some Leaders for my Rascal, but slumped for some Amp F3 forks instead in the end as I couldn't find any!

Agree with Kai - you should keep them as they are soo bloody cool.

However, please give me the nod if you decide in a moment of insanity to sell them!

Presuming of course that they are 1" - which they might not be actually looking at them...

Fattyboombatty":3fyzaltu said:
Dump the forks and stem! I would throw a low rise syncros on there with a set of Judy FSX. That would look much more streamlined IMO. Amazing bike though!!!

Keep the Leader...it came as an option from Klein.

Inigo Montoya":1npbvh1t said:
WOW, thats too cool!!
i love zip grip kleins! even has klein stratum bars!
i'd suggest to put a black controltech stem on there. 130mm low rise ind black. would match the forks nicely.

good thinking on the Control Stem.

Good ideas about the replacements. I'm torn between what to do. Part of me wants to keep it original part of me doesn't. No rush though, it can wait.

uno-speedo":2yg9lv9m said:
Good ideas about the replacements. I'm torn between what to do. Part of me wants to keep it original part of me doesn't. No rush though, it can wait.
please keep it as original as possible. this is an outstanding find that should be preserved.
i just suggested to change the stem as i'm sure its not the stem the bike left the factory with.

Latest posts

Back