1992 Boulder Defiant 'Bullit'- BIG finished pics on page 2

Dr S":2a79ik4q said:
letmetalktomark":2a79ik4q said:
Will also change tyres before use- I rode it across the patio on sunday and it left white tyre marks everywhere :shock:

Si

Okay i'll have them then ! :LOL:
i have the perfect bike (livingroom queen, which is the over the top garage queen ;) ) for these tyres! ;)

Dr S":2a79ik4q said:
and last but certainly not least my good friend Bas (Defiant) for putting up with my unrelenting pestering to sell me the frame in the first place. Cheers buddy, hope you like it.

Si

I do Simon,..it looks gorgeous.
If i would have repainted the Defiant i would have redone it in black but that is the result of my own artistic limitations, the green looks classic,..just so damn nice!
The Onza's in black,..the white cables,..you got spot on with the details

it is top draw,..

:cool:

more great work :cool: did you do the paint yourself? were you going to get an oven a while back and do some resto's?

kaiser":phkgg7ja said:
more great work :cool: did you do the paint yourself? were you going to get an oven a while back and do some resto's?

Yes I did the paint. Oven/ booth goes in next week but I am sooooo busy at the moment so won't be taking anything on for a while.

Ameybrook":phkgg7ja said:
Great job, looks awesome. Except for that saddle angle.

Yes, i know, looks shit :oops: :oops: When I get them built I crack open a beer and have an hour tweeking and adjusting and getting everything just right- you know the stuff, seat hight, levers, thumbies etc etc. Going to fill that rear shock this weekend and do the final fettling- then its time for a ride ;)

ocset":phkgg7ja said:
Somebody needs to Photoshop Steve McQueen riding it now.

Oh yes pleeeease, that would be really cool! Unfortunately I am the village dunce when it comes to such things :roll:

Back