USERNAMES!!!

Bit of a long story so I apologise!!

My name, Lollipops, came about coz Lonnwy is the nickname of my middle (Welsh!!) name, Eilonwy, and when I used to have a blog then I used to sign off "love & lollipops, Lonnwy xx".

The Lollipops bit stuck and so I use it almost everywhere now!! :cool:

Love & lollipops to all!! :p

Lxx

P.s I knew that Eilonwy was unpronouncable for almost everyone and so I thought Lonnwy was easier ............ I was WRONG!!!!! Lol!! :LOL:

The Grand Secret Behind My Name

I've been using it for years since about 95/96 and have gotten a huge number of questions about it. After the hundredth inquiry in a few weeks I decided not to tell people the origin anymore. Instead I've made it into a game. If you can figure it out, PM me and you get a 10% discount on anything I'm selling ever (really, forever).

A few slight hints:
1) Yes it is a real word
2) No its not that hard
3) I pronounce it Staowk-mook
4) No those aren't too helpful

Good luck if any of you care.
-Jake

i couldnt bear to get rid of my first pair of spd shoes that are i think held together by mud.....more than an hour in them and i have.....well......

Lollipops":b81sf3dx said:
P.s I knew that Eilonwy was unpronouncable for almost everyone and so I thought Lonnwy was easier ............ I was WRONG!!!!! Lol!! :LOL:

I've never heard the name Eilonwy before! I know of Myfanwy etc. Don't understand the difficulties in pronouncing it :LOL:. I've also got an odd middle name, it's Elaeth (was apparently the name of some Welsh Prince ages ago).

Anyway, dullonien's an odd one. My name is Dylan, and many people call me Dyl for short. Back in school, a mate decided to give me a more interesting nickname and came up with dylonien. It never stuck, but when I came to choosing an e-mail acount (in 1999ish) I wanted something a bit different and picked dylonien, but swapped it to dullonien to make it even more random. It's great to use, as it's never taken as a username on sites etc!

Sorry for the long story, but it's quite a hard one to explain.

Simple, Crabadon has a population of 3, and my initals are AB, never on any forums have i seen "this name is taken" if one does some day i think my head might explode :D

Back