Project Zaskar updated 7/10/08 with some weird french stuff!

Should the RS forks be resprayed gold or black

• original gold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • black to go with build

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tallpaul":34k7zcbx said:
Does that say 'BLEM' on the dropout?

003_740.jpg

yes i believe it does - i'm guessing it means its a blemished frame but doesnt bother me!

nporternz":1vx0x9qj said:
yes i believe it does - i'm guessing it means its a blemished frame but doesnt bother me!

It does, and it wouldn't bother me either. One ride and it'll have more marks than from the factory anyway :)

I was just curious as this is the third i've seen and wonder how GT sold these? Perhaps they were sold to employees or were direct factory sales?

Tallpaul":2pqrthrf said:
nporternz":2pqrthrf said:

It does, and it wouldn't bother me either. One ride and it'll have more marks than from the factory anyway :)

I was just curious as this is the third i've seen and wonder how GT sold these? Perhaps they were sold to employees or were direct factory sales?

I think they were given to team members - not the gt ones but the ones sponsored through bike stores

i think i've polished all the blemishes out of it!!

new photos with some french bizareness included!!

looks a bit lop sided but i like different and this is surely that!!

foks getting resprayed the original colour too!

Attachments

• 195.JPG
    195.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 832
  • 196.JPG
    196.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 832
  • 197.JPG
    197.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 832
Tallpaul":2zyu98pb said:
nporternz":2zyu98pb said:

In New Zealand they were used as warranty frames, I bought one from the importers when they were overstocked myself.

calling EGS stuff a "bizareness" is mean ;)

you should call it "unique french flair engineering prowess" :LOL:

well , the brake levers maybe but they are surely having a nice stay in new zealand I suppose so I do not want to deprive them of such a nice and revigorating air ;)

bduc61":37qe52jq said:
well , the brake levers maybe but they are surely having a nice stay in new zealand I suppose so I do not want to deprive them of such a nice and revigorating air ;)

they are sitting unused in a cupboard as this bike has been broken up and sold

Back