HoNC aftermath

John":3atwlirz said:
Cheers for the link, you posted it the same time i posted, honest ;-) any good pics?
Never a good pic of me John!

Good ones of coming through the river and also at Cleeve Hill. Will post up once i've paid up (damn work computers!).

Hats of to you Mark, you and that old Raleigh really put some miles in, and you manage to keep it looking so nice. Certainly setting a good example to us all.

Si

Ps. More pics please!

I was 378 and found 3 pics, real bloody boring pics tho! Like you John i put my number on the side of my lid, so how the hell they manage to sort them is a mystery :?

I gave up looking after a zillion pages of scanning, my mate was only in two pics! :LOL: And I could only see my arse in just one corner of those pics. :roll:

Number 214, about 6 of me with a few of them being good ones. Will post up when I get around to buying them.

Number 74, seven photos (one not me!) and will probably get the first one going across the bridge.

Dr S":j42uptb0 said:
Hats of to you Mark, you and that old Raleigh really put some miles in, and you manage to keep it looking so nice. Certainly setting a good example to us all.

Must have a massive carbon footprint! Less now i've given up racing motocross though.

Hopefully some decent fitness is just around the corner. Riding well on the flats and downhills but not powering up the hills as I would like. Cramp is proving a constant problem on longer rides too.

See you soon at Dark Peak!

Latest posts

Back