MacRetro chat and rides thread

I'll be looking at May now, don't have a single spare day this month :cry:

What about this combined NE & MacRetro Kielder ride??

Si

Might manage something this month but I'd prefer something suitable for miniKen - a few laps of Carron Valley or perhaps a Comrie Croft (hairy coo) leisurely route.

Parts of the Hairy coo route would be good SS practice

clockworkgazz":1hbocpvg said:
carron valley was quite popular and kind of central might be a good option?

I knew a girl called Jo Carron. Never got to ride in her valley though.

I'll get me coat :roll:

Carron Valley this month, yes please :D

I'm free any weekend bar this Saturday as I'm riding with a bunch of mixed ability riders with Edinburgh's '20 Milers' which exists to encourage ordinary folks out on their bikes and see a bit of the countryside. In the past I was one of the group leaders and I hope to lead again in the future.

I'm not riding SS at the moment, just trying to ride and get fit, I'll probably convert to SS last minute :roll:

If I'm last at Dalby this year I'll be 252nd :shock:

Velo this weekend is out for me to as I'm going back to my birthplace to see the old folks. Prob best to get one of the awkward folk to name a date- you know who you are ;) and we can fall in line.

changing the topic but any of you loverly people got a xt front mech bottom pull you wish to trade- thought I had the clockwork sorted then realised it was a top pull I had :roll:

:roll: alas I've no real free weekends till the 16th and Ae, would maybe manage a morning but would just be going to pollock or summat

clockworkgazz":2rclzpnq said:
changing the topic but any of you loverly people got a xt front mech bottom pull you wish to trade- thought I had the clockwork sorted then realised it was a top pull I had :roll:

I'm interested, what are you after, and what model is the XT?

Not super fussy ken, as the xt stuff on the clockwork is a mixed bag anyway, will let you know the specifics tonight of the one I have. Is it a straight swap you are thinking of or if not, is there owt that you need and I will see what I have in the garage.

cool

so sorry gaz, I miss-read your post (ooeeer) and thought you wanted to get rid of a bottom pull, not the other way around. Too early and too many late nights.

Back