Big sell out...

Another factor worth considering is that US cars are really only designed with the US market in mind - lots of long wide straight roads, cheap petrol etc

When you take them out of that envirmonment and put them on say a typical UK road they obviously don't work as well.

Off topic a bit, but of interest what is the current fuel price in the UK?

UK Petrol Prices for
Sunday 4th Feb 2007

Avg. Min. Max.
Unleaded: 85.9p 82.9p 96.9p
Diesel: 89.9p 86.9p 100.0p
LRP: 92.4p 85.9p 93.9p
Super: 92.7p 85.9p 103.9p
LPG: 46.1p 39.9p 51.9p

I need Super :roll:

mgc_685.jpg

This MGA has a huge V8 in it btw.
I've seen it in magazines over the years.

It's a beauty! :shock:

^^^ You got the same average figure for unleaded!

I cut and paste from google results.... :oops:

Big Bristols

Another classy leftfield British suggestion - can be viewed in South Kensington.

Perhaps it may a little over budget this time, but with the amount of metalwork Jez is selling, he could just afford it...!

Melv, I believe you may be a fan of big Bristols too...??!!

Neil

Attachments

• Bristle 3.JPG
    Bristle 3.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 3,561
  • Bristle 2.JPG
    Bristle 2.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 3,561
  • Bristle 1.JPG
    Bristle 1.JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 3,561
Sure! ...but I would never buy a new one, because of no good value. Or better put: Older hold value waaay better.

Also like the Jensens posted several posts before, in particular the FF's as they have the 10cm longer nose :cool: Would never consider buying an FF or Inceptor as daily driver though. I love their fastback designs. Love those in generally. My Saab has in fact also a fastback design and is a great bike carrier.

If it comes on 2d/4d I am a huge fan of the Pagode style coach. There is a beautifull Lancia Fulvia Coupe parked before my window now.

Lancia Outside

One of these...????

:cool:

Neil

Attachments

• LF1.jpg
    LF1.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 3,521
  • LFs.jpg
    LFs.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 3,520
Back