Project Parkpre Pro825

Pics as requested. If you need higher resolution let me know and i'll email them. Unedited is 10Mpixel.

pro825_6.jpg

pro825_7.jpg

pro825_8.jpg

pro825_9.jpg

pro825_10.jpg

re:

looks very nice! that judy DH is pretty nice to! they acctually felt very good, and do have 80mm of travel so they measure up to anything even today...

I was going around thinking of what colour my next project shall have, but dark red with white panels seems to be a good idea!

Re: re:

captain8track":11tcsk9g said:
looks very nice! that judy DH is pretty nice to! they acctually felt very good, and do have 80mm of travel so they measure up to anything even today...

I was going around thinking of what colour my next project shall have, but dark red with white panels seems to be a good idea!

Yeh the Judy DH works very well indeed, even covered in poo mud :D

Image184.jpg

re:

it also sports the Worldmasters stripe, it's a stormer!

I really like parkpre, had my eye on a pro image from 98 or something, but it was a tad to big! one of the best alu frames ever made...

The Parkpre looks nice glad to see you are using it. I ran mine with some Pace forks briefly but to decided to go full rigid to take the full benefits of the light weight frame.

Anthony is right on with the butting, its all in the name of the frame. The 825 means the butt is 8-5 and the Parkpre 925 has a butt of 9-5.

P4060076.jpg
[/img]

HarryCrumb":mnqj3dge said:
The Parkpre looks nice glad to see you are using it. I ran mine with some Pace forks briefly but to decided to go full rigid to take the full benefits of the light weight frame.

Anthony is right on with the butting, its all in the name of the frame. The 825 means the butt is 8-5 and the Parkpre 925 has a butt of 9-5.

P4060076.jpg
[/img]

that one looks nice to! stripped flite? What kind of rear mech? Rigid is good alternative! I ride rigid myself. The dh fork just fits colourwise perfectly.

HarryCrumb":1wx1zuap said:

Your looks very nice :cool: much better nick than mine, all stickers present! That must be about 24lb...

Never new about the codes in the names :? , makes sence now, but doesn't alter what sticker i have :?

I'm full rigid (spinner triple butted) on my other Parkpre Pro 825 :cool:

Back