NE & Yorks Group- Dark Peak.... Sat 25 April

'show your face man'

If I do you may not like it! :shock: ;)

It's not a pretty sight - especially when going uphill - and there'll be plenty of that I reckon.

Oh alright, put me down (at this moment in time anyway) as a 'definite'. I've always wanted to do Cut Gate so this will be as good an opportunity as any. I only hope it stays dry as I understand it can be a bit of a swine if it's wet.

I don't really fancy the 25 mile TT that's on this weekend, the course is not very fast. I'll ride one the weekend after instead.

I suppose to some people this will seem a bit weird, preferring rough hilly tracks to flat roads, but each to their own.

I need to finish one of my 4 bikes :oops:

Checking my diary, might even (complete and) Christen the precious Muddy Fox. :eek: :LOL:

More slow people wanted...

I'm away for this one (and I'm another Barnsley git) - this would have been ideal.

Any other planned in the area later this year?

SilverSurfer":1552sny2 said:
I'm away for this one (and I'm another Barnsley git) - this would have been ideal.

Any other planned in the area later this year?

Ayup, Wer abahts in't tarn tha from lad? I mite no thi !

Back to proper english... We have regular meets around the North York Moors and a few lads from Darton and Mapplewell come up regularly. I act as translator for them- you might have seen them in an old thread- they ride in football shorts and socks in minus 4 :shock:

We also have a big Retro weekender planned for July that the Barnsley lads are coming up for- fancy joining us?

Si (ex-Barnsley)

One week to go. Anyone else want to join us?

Could the might do's and will do-ers confirm if you are coming and what you're riding

Cheers
Si

Back