Orange Clockwork, now ready to ride!

Apart form the decals :? I'm liking this very much. The silver finish shows off just how chunky the seat tube is. That in conjuction with the 1 1/8" headtube and skinny top and down tubes gives this the quintessential late 90's clockwork look. Very cool! :cool:

Now just get Gil to make you some proper decals instead of those cheapo ebay jobbies... just look at the size of that '7' on the P7 sticker! :roll:

OrangeRetro":1m1qg2sw said:
Now just get Gil to make you some proper decals instead of those cheapo ebay jobbies... just look at the size of that '7' on the P7 sticker! :roll:

I agree! Will be sorted soonest! ;)

What happened to the metal headtube badge? I kinda liked that!

That new paint is much improved over the old!

D_XZ":34y8waj5 said:
What happened to the metal headtube badge? I kinda liked that!

That new paint is much improved over the old!

The metal head badge is safe and sound in my spares drawer. I could not decide on it but it is safe! ;)

I think clockworks look great in silver or grey - it goes with the Orange really neatly!!

I might even go grey with mine if i cant find someone capable of doing an orange/white fade!!!!

I agree. All we need is a colour match for the '92/'93 silver-grey finish. If I can find it my prestige could well end up that colour. :cool:

Another busy day, many cups of tea and for once no skinned knuckles!

Orange Clockwork
F14 Orange Aluminium fork
XT M737 Groupset except for hubs & shifters (which are Deore DX)
Ukai rims
Tioga Psycho II (F) IRC Geo Claw (R)
A to Z Q/R's (coz they work well and are cheap!)
Some green bolts as an 'omage to it's original colour
Control Tech stem
Ringle seat post
Flite

I am very pleased, a workmanlike useable bike, just what an Orange should be. :D

Attachments

• April 2009 005.jpg
    April 2009 005.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 555
  • April 2009 006.jpg
    April 2009 006.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 555
  • April 2009 007.jpg
    April 2009 007.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 555
  • April 2009 009.jpg
    April 2009 009.jpg