HoNC aftermath

Here's a few pics taken by my OH - a bit partisan since most feature yours truly! Some of Russell as well!

And yes - rigid here as well on the 50K

Attachments

• P4052704.JPG
    P4052704.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 1,173
  • P4052701.JPG
    P4052701.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 1,173
  • P4052696.JPG
    P4052696.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 1,173
  • P4052693.JPG
    P4052693.JPG
    165.6 KB · Views: 1,173
Thanks for nice comments about the bike - I have EdEdwards to thank for the slime green Rockhopper! It belonged to his wife originally but sadly unridden. Ed also rebuilt the bike with most of the nicer bits -I was just instructed to "watch and learn" Must have worked - I have built a couple of bikes for myself since.

Lovely day had by all. Really enjoyed myself. Was great to ride with my old racing partner in grime - Heathy all the way round and Good to get Sinnett along post tea stop. :cool:

Shame I missed the bulk of team RB at the start (again). :roll: This time because I thought you were all way ahead and I talked Heathy into catching you up even though you were behind us. :oops: :roll:

Special thanks go to EdEd for making us laugh so much post ride.

Great day out.

Some pics courtesy of Mrs Wu here.

:D

Attachments

• Dyna Tech.jpg
    Dyna Tech.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 1,121
  • Wu.jpg
    Wu.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,120
  • Hilts and Heathy.jpg
    Hilts and Heathy.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 1,119
  • The Boyz.jpg
    The Boyz.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 1,117
sinnett177":8ycf9d4k said:
Pics are up:

http://gallery.sussexsportphotography.com/index.tlx

Put your race number in the search engine to find your pics.

They are there John, it's just a pig of a website. Go to homepage, use the drop down box to find HONC 09, select view pictures (or similar) and you should arrive at a search engine, type in your race number and you'll need to scroll down to view them. Not cheap mind.

sinnett177":2h18pirb said:
sinnett177":2h18pirb said:
Pics are up:

http://gallery.sussexsportphotography.com/index.tlx

Put your race number in the search engine to find your pics.

They are there John, it's just a pig of a website. Go to homepage, use the drop down box to find HONC 09, select view pictures (or similar) and you should arrive at a search engine, type in your race number and you'll need to scroll down to view them. Not cheap mind.

Cheers for the link, you posted it the same time i posted, honest ;-) any good pics?

Back