Isle of Wight retro ride!!! date is MAY 10TH INFO UPDATE

Having just looked at the pictures of the prevouis rides. :cool: Will most certainly be turning up. :D :D

right then! i have done a bit of a recon mission on the island today, god it was hard! 3 days riding in a row and they were all hard rides!! :shock: :D

i have worked out a route that i think is pretty good, but also pretty challenging. the pub stop seems pretty much in the middle and it is pretty much ALL OFFROAD! :D

also, and i apologise for this, i rode modern today, mainly coz 66miles on the road on wednesday followed by 20ish miles retro yesterday i felt like i deserved suspension for a change!!! :LOL: frankly i now have a sore gooch!! :LOL:

the ride was 27.13 miles but we can add another section first if wanted and drop another bit off the end if we want and there are various short cuts if needed.

here's a pic

Attachments

• st4 at limestone.jpg
    st4 at limestone.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 1,873
right then! having looked at the thread it seems may 10th is the way forward so book it in your diary!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

i'll adjust the thread title so peeps can see the date

Really want to do this, but I'm riding the FOD Spring Classic the weekend before and got a charity ride the weekend after, not sure I'll be able to swing three weekends in a row.

Will try laying down the law :)

Russell":11goc3ao said:
Really want to do this, but I'm riding the FOD Spring Classic the weekend before and got a charity ride the weekend after, not sure I'll be able to swing three weekends in a row.

Will try laying down the law :)

try as it's a nice scenic ride and it'd be good to catch up.

Russ, if the jouney is putting you off, then you could always get to me then i could drive the rest ;)

Latest posts

Back