bored.

al":2wcgacw9 said:
Yes,sitting behind a desk all day would be the pits!

Still we all need the to earn a crust!! i bet you ride trails in your head, half the day?

Al. :D

half the :shock: day ALL DAY more like :LOL:

No wonder the economy is in such a ******* state! ;)

you don't work for a bank do you?

Al. :D

No but my ex-wife did. Could count only by using her fingers & toes :LOL: :LOL:

Sorry to rub it in folks :D

Little girl packed off to grandmas for the day, wife at work, so i put in 2.5hrs on the FSR got back home and washed it down, Just as i was finished the wife walks in and starts moaning that she'd rushed home so we could go for a ride before little girl gets home, So back into riding gear and out on the Singlespeed for another hour.

Its ace this biking malarkey, Just not looking forward to the day i have to start work again, Keep trying to persuade the wife to get a full time job so i can be a stay at home dad ;) :LOL:

oh cornflakes cornflakes cornflakescornflakescornflakescornflakescornflakescornflakescornflakes

cornflakes....hang on thats only 9......cornflakes

best poem in the world......not so bored now ...humpf suns coming out again.

Oh! no worries your only on to the cornflakes.You're only truly bored when you start counting rice crispies!!

Then you become a cereal offender!

Al, I'll get me coat.

im guessing your a teacher ?

other halfs on long term sub work at the moment and during the holidays works in a chemist

ive just got in from a 4 hour ride . 3 laps of my usual loop something between 30 and 40 miles

saw a nice looking lass with her nice looking mum out for a ride along the canal on the 2nd lap . passed them coming the other way on the 3rd . they mustave wondered how i could have gone the same way twice :LOL:

3rd lap coming down the short downhill bit a squirrel runs across infront of me :shock: then a few moments later another does the same but closer :x squirrel bastards

evilsquirrel2.jpg

cycling proficiency teacher ....ACTUALLY ....which means i get loads of holidays ...summer and crimbo time are great for me.....lots of bad foods in the staff room to munch(crimbo) and birthdays as they have a tradition of making cakes (3 kinds so theres summet for every one)..ps as for the hot mommas and teachers ...OH BOY

Back