bored.

gibbleking

Old School Grand Master
bored bored bored bored bored bored.....even senseless violence is boring today...picks up cricket bat and hits things..... :? :?

im so bored ive managed to solve the 5x5 rubiks cube 4 times.....ps its too cold to ride and my 40 year old back hurts....(must stay off trampoline with 2 year old daughter )...

Is there any reason you're so bored today?

Al.

Monday bad mood boredom. I'm not paid enough to leave a nice warm bed with my GF in. But then how much would that be???

:LOL:

I have a very high boredom threshold. I think being a Man City fan has given me a good grounding! :LOL:

i can go days without doing anything at all.As long as i have food a telly and the tinternet i'm sorted!

Al.

im being forced to endure high scool musical and the sopping disney channel ....its half term and i dont go back to work for 2 weeks....im hoping i dont hurt so much tommorow so im going for a ride round norwich or something....sit by the river ...have a sandwich or 2...an ice cold drink plus choccie and a ride home...probably gonna rain ..oh well.

Oh! i see,you've got kids?

i made the choice of not doing the kid thing, so i can be as selfish as i want!! Sounds like tomorrows going to be a great day, although it's lobbing down in cornwall at the mo' and its heading east,.Sorry!

Al. :D

al":vqs54o0e said:
i can go days without doing anything at all.As long as i have food a telly and the tinternet i'm sorted!

Al.

same for me. But stuck behind a desk is really not for me :(

Yes,sitting behind a desk all day would be the pits!

Still we all need the to earn a crust!! i bet you ride trails in your head, half the day?

Al. :D

gibbleking":39us1uxk said:
bored bored bored bored bored bored.....even senseless violence is boring today...picks up cricket bat and hits things..... :? :?

Classic. Vivian, you complete and utter bastard!

Back