anniversary clockwork project (update pics page 2)

bkt

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
here is what is going to be my project build for a bit of summer fun (hopefully it will be built by summer!) :cool:

i had the intention of buying either a kona kilauea or explosif as i have always wanted one, i then opened a thread on here about the 2007 re-issue clockwork and got chatting to wold ranger about his one, saw a few pics and then it hit me, i had to get a clockwork! :D :D :D

im not going to go overboard on the build as i want it to be a rider but im not going to spec the sort of low end stuff orange let it roll out of the factory with either :roll:

Attachments

• clockwork1.jpg
    clockwork1.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 3,384
  • clockwork3.jpg
    clockwork3.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 3,384
  • clockwork2.jpg
    clockwork2.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 3,384
Nice, much better condition then mine... that's still awaiting a re-spray. I'm still toying with the idea of some frame mods on my anniversary clockwork.. Should be a good ride though. Enjoy! :D

That looks in belting condition! :shock:

Are you going to build with period parts or go for fully retro goodies?

brocklanders023":2v928nb2 said:

cheers, it is in good nick, just a few stone chips here and there as to be expected :D

ive got quite a few trick parts hanging around but, im not sure weather to keep it simple, i was even eyeing up going SS! :?:

Little bit of trivia for you. Orange recived the frames from the far east and the colour was off! So all the frames were re-sprayed by Bob Jacksons.

bkt":3rpcvj6f said:
brocklanders023":3rpcvj6f said:

cheers, it is in good nick, just a few stone chips here and there as to be expected :D

ive got quite a few trick parts hanging around but, im not sure weather to keep it simple, i was even eyeing up going SS! :?:

Single speed on a Clockwork...... :!:
Not for me. Keep it original. ;)

Clockwork

What year is it then 98? Looks a beut, I've had just about every HT frame over the years and still feel Tange Infinity rides better than anything else. Some of the Sunn's ride very similar, but these have the edge. I would built it up with top 24 or 28 speed kit and a small amount of ano, but not over kill. I'm gradually adding alittle Orange Ano to mine, but trying to find Orange Ano is nice and interesting!

yeah, ive decided to avoid the single speed knee pain :D

im pretty sure its a 1999 model. made up i found one in this colour, although now ive bought it i could have done with the cash for something else that has appeared on my radar! haha always the way!

Back