MacRetro chat and rides thread

Aah- just thinking there had been no mention of 'prodding and probing around Kaiser's Big Ring' for a while.

Dirty boys!

I'm going to check my work Diary this week and see if I can hook up with you guys in May. Weekends are crazy busy for me at the moment.

Si

Dr S":rmcieite said:
Aah- just thinking there had been no mention of 'prodding and probing around Kaiser's Big Ring' for a while.

Dirty boys!

I'm going to check my work Diary this week and see if I can hook up with you guys in May. Weekends are crazy busy for me at the moment.

Si

:LOL: Si I'll maybe post some midweek dates too if your interested? my shift pattern takes no account of weekends.

would be great to get together again Dr, will bring several inners given the luck you've been having of late :evil:

clockworkgazz":l30w1fd6 said:
would be great to get together again Dr, will bring several inners given the luck you've been having of late :evil:

Seriously thinking about going tubeless :evil:

Kaiser- weekdays are even more hectic than weekends but I will have a look. There has been talk amongst the NE chapter of a Kielder Red run out- would you guys be interested??

Si

I want to go to Kielder, it looks well good, especially that downhill boardwalk section they've got :D

Also I believe an upgraded XC link between Kielder and Newcastleton is being created.

Cheers

Velo

velomaniac":38wjm0lr said:
Also I believe an upgraded XC link between Kielder and Newcastleton is being created.

That would be a classic to tick off newcastelton :cool:

ps Keilder does sound great but at this rate fitting anything else in seems just about impossible :eek:

any ideas folks on what is the next ride out-

I'm going to try and get up to arrochar start of may all things being equel and kaiser mentioned a loop in glentrool at the end of may but anything for this month?

Back