daj signing off !!

Lovely echos in them mountains too........... :p

Happy Hols!! Bring us back some sunshine and dusty trails, plees.

First report back from Sunnyside!!

Picked up a 1999 stumpy pro off of ebay a while ago and managed to collect it Thursday it needed some fettling but got out and about for the first time yesterday..... I am about 10 mins ride from the bottom of the Glendora mountains and the trails are simply superb!!

Ededwards would love the mountain road, stunning views and it just keeps going up and up and up!! :cool:

One trail was a complete side of a mountain of switchbacks, My rims were on fire at the bottom from the poor v brakes ha.ha :cool:

DSC05313.jpg

DSC05311.jpg

DSC05312.jpg

DSC05310.jpg

DSC05309.jpg

Great photos daj - looks like you're having a good time. Ofcourse you realise that we all have sore legs here from HoNC yesterday?

You missed a good event - not that you'll be minding that in the circumstances!!

Tourists....they'll pay for anything over here! Was the look on his face caused by what was consumed from the bottle of JD?

Daj it's great to hear that you were able to arrange a bike somehow!

:LOL: it had to be done!! Well funny day visiting a ghost town

Been riding loads and done the local best known trail here, Have to say with the heat it was a killer, the trail was 7 miles up and then 7 miles back down again, mainly singletrack and the overall climb was 3480 feet elevation :D , Even came across my first snake!! :shock: , The climb was well worth decent even if the stumpy on V`s and 3" travel were not ideal!! I have never in my life ever decended 7 miles of pure downhill in my life.... You dont have to pedal once!! :D

DSC05335.jpg

DSC05337.jpg

DSC05341.jpg

DSC05339.jpg

DSC05342.jpg

Latest posts

Back