94 Answer Manitou FS

I hadn't noticed the non Manitou stem until I read about it, which I think is a testament to how well the blue Ringle stem wotrks on that build.

Awesome :cool: really nice use of ano, not too much and not too little, just right :D hows the speed spring search going? and when is it rolling next?

kaiser":1efopiq5 said:
Awesome :cool: really nice use of ano, not too much and not too little, just right :D hows the speed spring search going? and when is it rolling next?

May go for blue chainrings and i'm getting the blue bar plugs mentioned but that'd be about it, some Manitou's end up overdone IMHO

Speed springs should be on their way from the States hopefully :D

These ones here

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Coil-Springs-Answ ... 240%3A1318

Sould have the Manitou with me the next time we are out :cool:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I still reckon these are one of the best looking full suss bikes period, and this is an extremely beautiful, not over done in the least example :D

FST4RD":3mfxejdo said:
I still reckon these are one of the best looking full suss bikes period, and this is an extremely beautiful, not over done in the least example :D

Cheers mate ;) , may not be the best working FS bike but they are stunning to look at, wanted one ever since i seen one in a bike shop called Dales in Glasgow in 94, the price was £2450 just for the frame though :shock:, never thought i'd own one and forgot all about it till i joined this site just over a year ago :D

Back