ededwards

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
Chaps (and the odd non chap)

A few logistics before Sunday:

- Meeting place: in the car parking space from 8.15 a.m. onwards. For those not having been before it is a big car parking area but keep your eyes peeled for RB jerseys and old bikes and we should meet up orgaincally (certainly worked last year).

- Start: 9 a.m. sharp (this is from the organisers rather than us). It'll be tricky to wait around for anyone so if you like a faff/last minute change of socks make sure you get there in plenty of time

- riding together: HoNC is a bit of a different beast than our usual RB meets with the very nature/length of the event meaning it is not easy to all stay together as a big group. We'll probably find that we naturally split into smaller groups based on chosen tyres/tyre pressure. This is not necessarily a bad thing but just different from the usual meets when we'll all come back together regularly and thought best to mention it in advance.

Really looking forward to Sunday, see you all there

[PM me if you want my mobile number although a) mobile is Jurassic model from 2002 so probably will not work; b) I will probably forget it and leave it at home]

I'll be there. Very early start for me getting down from Lancashire, but attending for fun and fitness. Just the 50km as i'm day tripping it. My first mtb event since 1993, so think my run of top 5 finishes will come to a very abrupt end!

Will be there with two friends. They've never done it before and one of them is far from fit so I'm riding the SS to slow me down a bit. 50k route.

I'm definately not riding :cry:

My wife is heavily pregnant and may go into labour at any time. I need to stay close to home,,,

Sorry to anyone who I was supposed to trade parts with. I'll PM you all to sort alternative arrangements.

Have a great ride. Look forward to teh write up and pics....

Back