2007 Orange Clockwork Ltd edition

brocklanders023":1jj645bc said:
You chaps have to stop showing your Clockwork's off 'cos I've got frame 125/200 sitting new in a box ready for a build. Have to finish my retro build before that so stop tempting me!! :LOL:

:shock: New!! Get it built son!! Post up a picture!!
Have a read of the Pace site they found some new old forks, because pace and orange just work. :cool:

Mine was brought in Jan '07 and finished in April '07 and it's my main bike, and it's got loads of scratches! :(

So far then we have

41,125 and 200 only 197 left to find....

Yep, never been near a pair of wheels, let alone any dirt. :D I've got kase1983 to thank for that. ;)

As pace is the law (although my 5's got Fox :oops: ) my beauty will be treated to the best RC39's I can find. Tempted to make her up as quick as poss but really want to put only the best bits on and that means mucho cash and a much longer wait. :(

Looks like my retro Prestige may be the only hard tail I get to ride this year. Will post pic's of the lot when I get my arse into gear.

infact i broke it twice! my 93 clockwork now has mag 20's in it!!

i'm laughing like dr evil!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :evil:

The Orange Police will punish you for this!!!! :evil: :evil: :shock: :cry: ;) :evil:

You may get away with it on a modern bike (like my 5 ;) ) but never on a retro! :evil: :twisted:

Forx

There were far more Retro Oranges equipped with Manitou SX's and then Rockshox than Pace, so don't really understand the necessity for Pace forks? the forward rake built into the crown, oftem makes the fork angle too slack too.

i think its now a state of national emergency that i get myself a clockwork after looking at this thread :D

Clocky Tocky

Just don't get one of the 2007 edition ones, they are not the same and don't handle the same, they don't have the Wishbone rear end and not sure what the tubing is either. If you want to run discs get a late 97 or 98 model and get a disc tab n brace brazed on, then a nice powder coat.

booo thats the one i want!!!! ive got a c16r, do you know if they have the same angles etc? do you recon theres any point in getting one seeing as i already have the c16?

Back