legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
As this is about the only platform for me to vent my frustration sometimes:

My GF's neice has been given a few days left after kidney failure and ballsed up breast cancer treatment. An overdose of chemo enlarged the heart and lead to drastically low blood pressure which in turn caused the kidney failure.

35 years old and mother to a lovely 6 year old boy called Sam.

Its just so sad, I'm in tears as I type - my GF's gone to see her, I'm off up tomorrow but, I dont know. its crap.

:cry: :cry: crap is an understatement. a very bad situation to be in. A nightmare in fact . :cry:

I don't know what to say that could possibly help, thinking of you and your family.

cheers guys - theres absolutely chuff all I can do so just got to live with it. We all go sometime just not always how we would wish.

yep. life is life. sucks! i've lost a few loved ones over the past couple of years.

my advice: don't be afraid to be emotional. get it out. but, above all else be there and be strong for those who are in emotional need.

sounds like you have started on the first by posting up.

my best thoughts to you and others in this situation mate.

Thats so sad, my heart goes out to her and all your family.

I lost both my parents to cancer,i was only nine when my mum died and my dad died sixteen years ago.

I know how at this time the whole world is f***** up, but it will get back to some sort of normality shortley. Although the whole left by the missing can take time to come to terms with.

All my very best to you all. Al.

I'm sorry for you and all involved, truly.

Life has a habit of doing this when you least expect it sadly.

I've had way more than my fair share of this to deal with so all I can say is be strong and provide support for everyone you can (we are all much stronger than we realise).

To coin a phrase from a recent film "You can't stop what's coming"

:cry:

It's the most horrible situation to be in, for everyone concerned.
I'm so sorry mate, that's about all I can say, and that's small consolation, I know.

Back