Big sell out...

To me it looks like it misses a bit of mussle. Personally I also like the Fastback design more.

No idea what your can buy for 13k in the UK. BMW 3.0CS(L)? Merc w110 Convertible? A nice Bristol? All proper motorcars.

Think a fast back would go for a lot more money than we are dealing with here.

Appreciate the BMW etc but remember this car is completely different to to anything else out there. In the same showroom for example there were 3 ferraris - 2 red 355 spiders and a red Testarossa. All three were pretty much mint - around the 30k mark. There were a few BMWs, Jag e-types etc. Nothing that exciting. Even the Alfa Zagato wasnt that amazing even tho they are very rare.

All the attention was on this car. It really is stunning when you see it in the flesh...started first time, and vibrated and shook as it idled. Really was awesome......

Is this place by any chance near York-stamford bridge ?

Their is a small garage/petrol station with a couple of ferraris and one of the rare Alfa Zagato's in it too.

The wife used to live in Barnes very near a classic car showroom (in Mortlake) most weekends there would be a bunch of people lusting over the Ferraris etc, I'd be in the corner messing myself over this immaculate 'Austin Healey Mark 3 3000' ... one day when I don't have to worry about baby/booster seats... I will get one..

Back