Henley-on-Thames ride Saturday 18th April

Ha, this is so funny, I've just spent my lunch break at work sitting in the land rover in the car park starting the rear wheel build for the bike ready for this ride! Not that I'm trying to outdo anyone elses situation,(this could so easily turn into a Dudley Moore and Peter Cook sketch :LOL:

henley ride

This has got to be a must. Going into hospital the following day for a shoulder op so last day outing. And if I fall off I'll be there the next day anyway; so why worry.

I know some guys who are on this forum who live and ride around Henley so I'll ask them to make contact
Cheers

Just one week to go folks. just so I know who is planing to come, please post here with a yes or no. and Tim can you PM me your mobile number so we can hook up? Cheers

I pretty sure I won't make this, used up a wifepass this weekend at Thetford. Will post again if I get in her good books.

has anyone got a postcode for the ride start, got loads of time off at the mo so i might beable to make this if it's not to far. :D

It is RG9 3AF, I think. If you are coming along the Marlow-Henley road it is just up the road toward Hambleden.

Back