Orange P7

Brother Belcher

Dirt Disciple
I've been putting a orange p7 back together for the last few week, I always wanted one of these, but I now realize that I'm struggling a bit with the straight bars, so it may not get ridden much (43, 14 stone)
I may put it in the 'for sale section' any idea what it would be worth?

Attachments

• DSCF0013.JPG
    DSCF0013.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 1,056
I think it's a 17" & as far as I can remember it is as it came from orange except there are a few purple bottle cage screws, all LX I even managed to get some of the foam grips that they came with, the frame has a few 'rust spots' but these seem to form under the lacquer.
I bought the bike off ebay & used most of the good bits from a c16r to put together a good P7, I think the only parts I used from the ebay bike were the frame, forks, saddle, cranks, & shifters, the wheels, stem & seat post came of the c16r as they were LX or better condition.
I've had the pedals for years but can't remember what they are?

Nice wheels... Ive got some of those.

BTW mine also came with purple bottle cage screws...

Nice.

Ya could experiment with different front end set up, shorter/taller stem, perhaps suspension, or maybe bars with more bend back.

I was trying to make it as original as possible, so did not really think about how it would ride, it was a bike I wanted but could not afford at the time, I think a LX P7 was about £850? seems quite a bit now, so must have seemed very expensive in 1995.
I'm going to put it on ebay later if anyone is interested?

Back