Xesh's sale thread - Titec, Thompson, Profile, USE, Raceface

Xesh

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Sold Stuff:

Modern USE Sumo seatpost in black. 27.2 diameter and 400mm long. Light scratching to the base of the post. £40 posted. ***SOLD***
USE Safe-T headlock in black. Cut down to 205mm. Missing the rubber washer. £5 posted. ***SOLD***
4 XT cartridge brake blocks for cantis, with brand new pads. £8 posted. ***SOLD***
Raceface Evolve XC flat bars. Uncut and 600mm long. 31.8mm clamp diameter. A little bit of scratching but it'll be covered by the grips. £10 posted. ***SOLD***
Terry sport leather covered saddle. Made by Selle Italia. From the shape it appears to be a gents version. The leather is a bit scuffed on the nose and the two corners at the back. Rails are not bent. £12 posted. ***SOLD***
32T Middleburn middle ring. Hardcote, 5 bolt CD fit. No shifting ramps. Used on a SS bike so the coating is coming off the teeth. OK otherwise. £8 posted. ***SOLD***
Marin lycra covered saddle as found on the Palisades. Very early one too (I think from the Zolatone one). In excellent condition for the age. Rails aren't bent but are missing a bit of paint and have some surface rust. Lycra has a small hole in it near the Marin sign. A couple of marks from storage but nothing else. £10 posted.***SOLD***
Set of 3 Middleburn rings in black. 46/36/24 - 110/74 fit (ATB pattern). Brand new with ramps and pins for shifting. Done about 20 miles. £35 posted.***SOLD***
M738 XT front mech 28.6 top pull conventional type. Bought off here but I've since got hold of an XTR one. Never used by me but has seen light use at one point. £17 posted (the same as I got it for). ***SOLD***
Cannondale pannier rack in black from about '93/4. 4 point fixing. Paint flaking off in places but good condition for the age. £10 posted. ***SOLD***
17T SS freewheel. Uses the 4 tooth remover. Chrome finish. Used for about 30 miles. £5 posted. ***SOLD***
NOS Ritchey Superlogic Titanium BB axle - boxed no cups or bearings though. 68x119mm. £15 Posted. ***SOLD***
DT 240 freehub body for a Campag cassette. This was bought to convert a Shimano compatible hub but it was a different fitting. It's never had a cassette fitted to it but it has been fitted to a hub briefly. £20 posted. ***SOLD***

If still available:

USE Safe-T headlock in black. Cut down to 205mm. Missing the rubber washer for £5
4 XT cartridge brake blocks for cantis, with brand new pads. £8 posted.

Please.

The other bits I am interested in are listed for karma:
Onza HO cleats and the Deore DX M650 headset lock nut 1".

I'll Pm you re shipping to Holland, Thanks.

32 teeth middleburn ring

Hi mate any chance of a pic of the middleburn chainring 32 teeth?

Cheers
Jamie

Latest posts

Back