The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tazie":172jc3x8 said:
hey guys

just out of curiousity

how much would my 1995 c'dale F1000l be worth?

so kinda to know if i was a fool to pay the kind of money i did on all the separate parts :p

pictures are here

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=55754

and here

http://tazie.pinkbike.com/album/1995-F1000/

greets and ride on :)

I suggest removing the m950 parts to sell seperate of the bike. If you have the lesser parts, put them back on to sell as a bike....if you don't, just sell the frame/for/stem/seatpost together, and part everything else. You'll get the most for it this way.

If you insist on selling it whole, it probably won't pull more than $600 usd. I was just going to pick up an F1000 with stock parts for $300 the other day.

GoldenEraMTB":s2pe5atu said:
Tazie":s2pe5atu said:
hey guys

just out of curiousity

so kinda to know if i was a fool to pay the kind of money i did on all the separate parts :p

pictures are here

and here

I suggest removing the m950 parts to sell seperate of the bike. If you have the lesser parts, put them back on to sell as a bike....if you don't, just sell the frame/for/stem/seatpost together, and part everything else. You'll get the most for it this way.

If you insist on selling it whole, it probably won't pull more than $600 usd. I was just going to pick up an F1000 with stock parts for $300 the other day.

i still got all original parts in great condition. The m950 upgrade was just a fetish on my side cause i was drewling on this bike in 1995, when i was 18 years old but couldnt afford it

Tazie":3udj1svl said:
GoldenEraMTB":3udj1svl said:
Tazie":3udj1svl said:
hey guys

just out of curiousity

pictures are here

and here

i still got all original parts in great condition. The m950 upgrade was just a fetish on my side cause i was drewling on this bike in 1995, when i was 18 years old but couldnt afford it

Great; I would suggest to do that then, as the m950 components will get you back anything you paid for them barring any outlandish bidding you might have done.

Then you can advertise the cannondale as all original, and I'm sure the right person will pay a good price for it. It's a great looking cannondale if you're into the whole V thing :)

Wildgripper Green Grips

Wildgripper Green grips - to match Wildgripper green tyres. Put them on my Kona and they looked great. However after 2 rides, (5 miles) I realised that if I didn't go back to my comfort grips, my Ulnar nerve problems would flare up again. To all intents and purposes new. Never seen another pair anywhere. Any ideas on price before I either stick them on For Sale Forum or hide them away ?

Attachments

• grips.jpg
    grips.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,917
Xesh":bdzvzooa said:
Does anyone know how much I could get for my Bryne Speedplay X-1 pedals? They're complete and boxed with instructions but they are used.

Anyone know? I can't seem to find any on Ebay.

Attachments

• X1pedals.JPG
    X1pedals.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 1,939
Hi all,

I've got this Barracuda XXTeam bike coming up from Arizona, and I have no need for the rigid GT fork attached. What's it worth?

Best,
Mark

Attachments

• GTFork01.jpg
    GTFork01.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 1,917
  • GTFork02.jpg
    GTFork02.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 1,917
tequesta_200.jpg

May sell the Magics.........any idea of a fair price folks?

They are in mint conditions, loads and loads of life left.

Since buying a load on closeout at Merlin cycles for £5.99 or similar each (a few years ago now) I cant imagine those Magics are worth much used, HOWEVER some have sold on eBay recently for around £30ish IIRC...

1990 Frontiera 531 frame

Hi, new bloke here...

I've just added a bike to my stable, so unfortunately the Frontiera has to go.

The frame was commisioned by me from Border Cycles, Carlisle in 1990. Apparently it was actually made by Steels in Newcastle, a neighbour who worked there at the time thinks there's every likelyhood that he built the frame.

The frame is beautifully built... lugless with shot in rear stays and a few nice features.

The cost in 1990 was £275...

I fitted the frame with all the bits from my previous bike - Suntour XCD groupset, Specialized hubs, Mavic rims etc. In it's life it's has many bits replaced and upgraded as you can imagine.

This bike has done a goodly amount of work... and in some ways it shows. The frame's not damaged (no dints) and has never been neglected, ie, it's always been stored indoors etc. But it's showing the wear patterns of it's many many miles. The paintwork is faded in parts.

I'm looking to find out what the bike is worth either as a frame or complete...

Any ideas?

I'll add more pics on request.

Attachments

• Frontiera 002s.jpg
    Frontiera 002s.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 1,864
  • Frontiera 003s.jpg
    Frontiera 003s.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 1,864
  • Frontiera 004s.jpg
    Frontiera 004s.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 1,864
  • Frontiera 010s.jpg
    Frontiera 010s.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 1,864
bobgarrod":124hyyj3 said:
Wildgripper Green grips - to match Wildgripper green tyres. Put them on my Kona and they looked great. However after 2 rides, (5 miles) I realised that if I didn't go back to my comfort grips, my Ulnar nerve problems would flare up again. To all intents and purposes new. Never seen another pair anywhere. Any ideas on price before I either stick them on For Sale Forum or hide them away ?

Probably, not much...I just don't see grips ever go for much, even when they are more rare...even BMX grips.

But if you come up with a price and want to ship them to the states, let me know...I'm interested :)

Xesh":124hyyj3 said:
Xesh":124hyyj3 said:
Does anyone know how much I could get for my Bryne Speedplay X-1 pedals? They're complete and boxed with instructions but they are used.

Anyone know? I can't seem to find any on Ebay.

I saw a set sell on ebay for $81 USD a few months back, but they were in worse shape than yours.

digitalkreation":124hyyj3 said:
Hi all,

I've got this Barracuda XXTeam bike coming up from Arizona, and I have no need for the rigid GT fork attached. What's it worth?

Best,
Mark

I've sold a couple GT forks like that one for $30 USD. I've seen them go for as high as $41 if the color is desirable...I've also seen them go as low as $13 on ebay.

Pickle":124hyyj3 said:
tequesta_200.jpg

May sell the Magics.........any idea of a fair price folks?

They are in mint conditions, loads and loads of life left.

A couple months back I saw a couple sets of NOS Magics go for $145 on ebay (US). I rarely see them go cheaper on US ebay. I just bought a set for 90 GBP shipped here on retrobike from LTS, and I believe I got a reasonable to good deal on them since I've been trying for a while now with little success.

Hope this helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back