Mail order website with no contact address -dodgy?

ferrus

Breezer Fan
Feedback
View
I was just about to order some stuff from ''onetherun.co.uk'' when I noticed they don't state a contact address anywhere. They take phone orders [though I couldn't get through all afto.. :? ] Is this a bit dodgy? -I thought I heard somewhere that an address had to be declared..

Ontherun.co.uk Returns Dunstable Road Redbourn AL3 7PR

From delving deep into their customer service section.

Probably not dodgy, but I'd expect to have a "contact us" button on the home page, with full phone and postal contact.

<Orange, you are obviously a very clever man!!>

Yeah I had seen that, it just seems a bit odd to not offer a postal HQ address, only the essential returns one. -Not necessarily going to be at all interested in any correspondence, or the same address even..

Think quite a few web based companies are like this , wiggle for example. Think people were turning up as if its a shop etc. IIRC they are legally obliged to provide contact details but its normally squirreled away somewhere.

It's not exactly confidence inspiring, though, is it?
You save a couple of quid, but if you're buying something expensive it's much better to be able to come back to the shop and say there you go.
It amazes me reading through other forums some people are happy to spend upwards of £1000 on a bike they've never ridden and can't get a first service for.

Back