F1 fans only....:-)

tintin40":f59e93ui said:
Well Hamilton has lost his 3rd place and Truelli get 3rd back :D I'm a big Toyota fan. And can't stand Hamilton

Hamilton has been disqualified all together now .

Shame really 'cos the races over the last year or so have been quite watchable, only for the result to be changed after the race has finished.

It's a shambles.

Watch out for the Button appeal :shock: Toyota could get a one two and force Inda points :shock: :shock: Or the whole lot get kicked off and force india get a win :shock: :shock: :LOL: Watch this space

tintin40":1llegt5k said:
Watch out for the Button appeal :shock: Toyota could get a one two and force Inda points :shock: :shock: Or the whole lot get kicked off and force india get a win :shock: :shock: :LOL: Watch this space

If the diffusors are judged illegal AND the drivers & teams using those will be disqualified, the Oz race results will look like this:

1. Alonso Renault
2. Buemi Toro Rosso-Ferrari
3. Bourdais Toro Rosso-Ferrari
4. Sutil Force India-Mercedes
5. Heidfeld BMW Sauber
6. Fisichella Force India-Mercedes
7. Webber Red Bull-Renault
8. Vettel Red Bull-Renault

Old Ned":10ovsuez said:
What's happened to the Thoroughbred GP and BOSS series racing? I used to love going to Donington to watch them - and you could walk through the pits and see the cars close up.

6 wheel Tyrell drifting round Melbourne hairpin - that's proper F1 racing!

and have the ground effect cars back... ;)

I must admit that I am completely losing patience with the whole of F1. It's rapidly becoming an utter farce.

Why bother with the race at all if at the end of it the result is going to be decided by 'stewards'. Can't see that happening in bike racing.

May as well shake some dice!

Back