Attn Kaiser! Beast of the East now fitted with a Pepperoni!

Thats a really nice, clean build. The black rims look great on it. I have ridden several of these and they were always great to ride. Congrats on the build.

mazdaman1980":2efgxxs1 said:
Thats a really nice, clean build. The black rims look great on it. I have ridden several of these and they were always great to ride. Congrats on the build.

Thanks for the good words, everyone! :cool:

utahdog2003 said:
They would be neat to have, those crazy long bar ends, but I never used bar ends on my first Beast back in 1992, so I'm going to leave them off, by choice. I'd love to have a set tho...especially with all the other CODA stuff I've hung on this bike. Good Call! :D quote]

haggis on here is selling some now ;)

rob

MAXTHEROTTI":2306251c said:
utahdog2003":2306251c said:
They would be neat to have, those crazy long bar ends, but I never used bar ends on my first Beast back in 1992, so I'm going to leave them off, by choice. I'd love to have a set tho...especially with all the other CODA stuff I've hung on this bike. Good Call! :D quote]

rob

I need to get you a measurement...I'll do that tonight. :oops:

MAXTHEROTTI":3bued7qi said:
utahdog2003":3bued7qi said:
They would be neat to have, those crazy long bar ends, but I never used bar ends on my first Beast back in 1992, so I'm going to leave them off, by choice. I'd love to have a set tho...especially with all the other CODA stuff I've hung on this bike. Good Call! :D

rob
My old ones off the 'Canadian Moose', great bar ends, in top condition and cheap at twice the prices he's asking.

2008_1024canadianmoose0021.jpg
[/img]

Back