'Sherwood Pines Ride' 19 April

doogie":kziqy7v8 said:
I He isn't the quickest of riders - neither am I !

That doen't matter does it, on a droup ride? We can gather at the top of a good bit of trail, blast it at our own pace and then regroup at the bottom and cruise the firetrail/flat sections as a group :)

Room for a little'un? I know Pines very well! Used to race there in the early 90's. Shall pop in my diary and do my best to make it if there's room! May not have my retro kitten pimped up by then tho :( ??

Rode there last night for a couple of hours in the fantastic evening warmth. It's really dried out nicely and it feels like it's riding very quick after all the mud. :)

Even the man made trails are starting to make a little more sense although the problem of drainage ditches on the wrong side of corners is getting worse :cry:

Are we still trying to go rigid singlespeed if we can and we need a final decision on times.

I think 10.00 for the morning ride and if people have an appitite for more they can ride in the afternoon.

What does everyone think?

I'll go with the flow. I'll bring one singlespeed and one geared so I can go with whatever. I'm looking forward to it anyway :D

Back