mine

allow yourself a polite Lords Cricket ground smattering of applause, not the barmy army style, just a polite 1970's India v England test match, say for a good back foot 'four' just before tea on a hot sultry afternoon....

Brian Johnston commentatiing, a beer and sunday dinner settling in for the afternoon.....

zzzzzzzz..

so did I! it didnt hit the reserve and as the highest bidder at £70 I got a second chance offer :D as for what to with it? well I fancy putting it in the loft and leaving it there, only bringing it out on special occassions to be photographed and posted on here to remind you all that I've got it :LOL:
no tbh I fancy taking my time and building it up as a lightweight XC ride nothing to extreme, I still have the amp in bits in the garage that I need to order the bits for it will be a while till it gets built, but I've been after a LTS for a little while but keep loseing out on them as they go for silly money either really high or stupidily low and I dont bid :? I presently have several saved in my ebay from complete bikes to just frames I'll add them to the ebay list later as i dont need them now ;)

right the post mans meant to be dropping it off tomorrow :D and the hunt is on for a set of forks for the front end, would I get away with a set of Pace rc36's with a 175mm long steerer?

YES its here :D ok so I'm a sad muppet who likes old bike frames but its here, did I mention its here? :LOL: ok enough sad muppet behaivour! also in the box was the owners manual and the owners manual supplement for the LTS-2, 3, 4, 5 and the RTS :shock: which cover everything from dismantling the rear end and rebuilding it, tools needed threadless headset installation and suspension adjustmentfor all models! only thing missing are part nos and torque settings
if I knew how it was done I run it through the scanner and post it in the manual section if it would be of any use to any one?

Back