waning interest

Woke up nice and early at about 7am ready to go out and do stuff.

had a bath - woke up again at 10.30...

now I CANT BE ******* BOTHERED!!!

its like a virus...

Bit flat at the moment, not been too well though which could explain it.

Must admit to getting more into photography lately, another way to spend far too much money

legrandefromage":13ki23af said:
I do detect a quieter forum though these days - or is it just me?

you might be right!

In total there are 199 users online :: 101 Registered, 7 Hidden and 91 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 487 on Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:53 pm

perry":2q2u3pl6 said:
im just watching saxondale before i head out for the daily ride

http://www.tv-links.cc/redir4.php?l=aHR ... A3LmFzcHg=

cant waste this weather it wont last forever , its nearly summer :LOL:

i LOVE saxondale :D :D :D :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
yep gotta ride EVERY day, its massively rare that i have i day where i dont ride they key for me is mixing it up, by doing loads of different stuff, bit of xc, bit of d/h, bit of jump/street, it keeps it all fresh :D :cool:

and also I do setect the absense of one or two promenent members that have surcumbed to the real world - kids and everything...

only if you get hung up on the equipment

Now where I have heard that before :D Should get a nice lens for a mint M900 groupset

gently remind me to get that tripod out the loft

Assumed you didn't have it :oops: have put an offer in on an ebay one, but no reply yet

Easy_Rider":1bzof7z9 said:
legrandefromage":1bzof7z9 said:
I do detect a quieter forum though these days - or is it just me?

you might be right!

In total there are 199 users online :: 101 Registered, 7 Hidden and 91 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 487 on Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:53 pm

Interesting that perception might be that interest is waning - my perception is the exact opposite! That 'most ever users' was from the day after MM07 when we had a superb time and the stand sparked a load of interest.

But why do I think this? Well, have a look at the 'Rides, Meets, Events' page and it looks like people are meeting up, getting out on their bikes and riding - the Forest of Dean Meet in mid March was a prime example with over 20 turning up and many asking "when are we doing this again?" well before the end.

Winter is (hopefully) pretty much over in the UK, time for last minute fettling and then plenty of saddle time! We've also got HoNC this weekend with a similar number due to ride, best part of 40 riders and a central stand at MM and then OWMTBC09 in September. Waning interest in general? Hardly!

Riding on

Ed

Back