Pace Racing components

Std Bullseye Cranks reduced to 22mm from 7/8" so as to fit the bearings used on the RC100.

Stage 2 Ti bolt kit for RC30/35 forks. Ti Chainring bolt kits. Chainring Shims.

Pace uprated Mavic Quick Release for Hubs

don't forget that there were two stems
chain ring bolts

and the shock pump

Now I challenge you to list them all with their Rc numbers! That'll keep you going most of the weekend. No, I'm not helping. I will stand back with my virtual red teacher's marking pen, and a roll of 'well done' stickers ;)

I rember my pace having shifter pods that may have been made by them, I only say this as it was a mavic groupset but the pods didn't have mavic markings on them. How far back are we going for the RC numbers?

All the way. I challenge you all to list everything made by Pace that had an RC number.

The hat is firmly thrown down. :LOL:

rc45 stem
rc50 hub
rc100 frame
rc200 frame
rc300 frame
rc130 bars
rc 30/31/35/36 forks
rc7 grease gun

umm, thats as much as I can remember at the mo
:?

Those carbon patches were cool.. Had them on my Orange.. Hmm.. Might get me some..

Got some on the Zaskar LE frame if you want to peel 'em off... £90 plus postage for them and I'll throw in the frame for free :LOL:

JS1500":2q13gtnb said:
kingroon":2q13gtnb said:
Those carbon patches were cool.. Had them on my Orange.. Hmm.. Might get me some.. :D

Snap!

Double snap - in fact I've still got some NOS sitting in my tool box ready for my Clockwork project :D

Back