Ideas for a funky head badge.

I think I've had a bit of a brainwave on this.

i went down to a local antique market and they had loads of......

Military cap badges. :idea:

At the moment I'm thinking something along these lines.......

8587_1.JPG

17th Lancers (Just iconic)

OR

0c6c_1.JPG

'cos I'm a Shropshire boy. :cool:

A guy I met in a cycle charities workshop was asking for advice as how to attach a coca cola bottle opener of the type usual attached to a pub bar the staff use to open britvic bottles etc to his head tube.

Cool idea, we decided superglue was the answer, looked good and practical too :cool:

Bought two of these a couple of years ago with the idea of sticking one on my car, but ended up putting them in drawer and forgetting i had them.
They're made of aircraft quality aluminium and bendy enough so will easily fit around a headset. Really nice quality feel to them.
I guess you've got to like transformers though :) ..but I like em, a nice and simple retro design that would suit a fitting build.

515BFDRZ4SL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

bought them here btw plus he has other cool/related emblems>
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-TR...ms=72:1171|65:12|39:1|240:1318#ht_1047wt_1173

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When I was but a nipper, we had hours of fun putting crisp packets under the grill and watching them shrink to badge sized peices of plastic, miniture packets of crisps if you will- with some practice you could have a great salt and shake headbadge.
did'ent they come free with shreddies, called shrinki-dinkies or somthing like that

Back