Ideas for a funky head badge.

cherrybomb

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
I'm in the middle of building an off road tourer / commuter based on an old Saracen frame which is being refinished with fresh powder coat.

I want to make it a bit individual, so amongst other things, I'm after ideas for a head badge.
Anyone have any ideas, or has anyone used something unusual themselves?

Be imaginative and lets here your ideas. (Pix would be a help if possible).

Lets here your ideas. :D

Believe it or not, I'm doing exactly the same thing!
I have a friend who is a graphic designer, he's doing one for me.
Watch this space!

How about making one out of your fav. packet of crisps?

When I was but a nipper, we had hours of fun putting crisp packets under the grill and watching them shrink to badge sized peices of plastic, miniture packets of crisps if you will- with some practice you could have a great salt and shake headbadge.

Think I need to get to bed, I have just read my post and it looks radio rental- night night :oops:

I dunno. Mine is going to incorporate either my dog, or be related to rivers, because of my boaty existence, or pint glasses... not sure why I'd do that. ;)
Thing is, I'm not really a mountain biker. I appreciate a mountain bike, but a lot of the culture passed me by.

Humm?

I think I need to start browsing the antique markets an' stuff.

I'd thought of cutting a section out of a beer can and the crisp packet idea is quite cool, but I don't really drink beer or eat crisps so they're not that relevant. :?

Mint Sauce isn't really what I'm after either. I may have a go at shaping an old cassette sprocket and see how that works.

Keep the ideas coming. :D

clockworkgazz":1b2ogmin said:
When I was but a nipper, we had hours of fun putting crisp packets under the grill and watching them shrink to badge sized peices of plastic, miniture packets of crisps if you will- with some practice you could have a great salt and shake headbadge.

They were the days... makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.... ;)

Back