Single Speed UK Championships 09

Status
Not open for further replies.
from what ive read in the macretro thread the scots will have a communal bike you will all have to share :LOL:

perry":1dpw1l06 said:
from what ive read in the macretro thread the scots will have a communal bike you will all have to share :LOL:

now theres an idea singlepseed tandem :LOL:

clockworkgazz":n79oh0zj said:
that might be the only way you will have a SS by then Kaiser :roll:

:LOL: reeeeight these gauntlets slapping ma coupon are starting to smart, I'll have you know I've just exhumed singlespeed project number 3...... it won't be pretty though.

fixed gear tandem

the only way to make sure your stoker isnt slacking is by making them pedal the same as you :LOL:

scream your legs are burning if you want to go faster :LOL:

Exhumed SS project no.3, you grave robber you :shock:

What on earth are you creating now and more to the point will you get it out the coffin and ride it or is it an after dark special as sunlight disolves it to dust.........Doctor Kaiserstein WooHaHaHaHaHaHaHaaaaaaaaa

am i the only one who can picture a mass of people shivering around too small a bbq while kaiser frantically removes a rear mech in the dark :LOL:

perry":2z0nt6nd said:
am i the only one who can picture a mass of people shivering around too small a bbq while kaiser frantically removes a rear mech in the dark :LOL:

:LOL: Iwas more thinking of just taping up the shifters :idea:

velomaniac":1p74ykm1 said:
Exhumed SS project no.3, you grave robber you :shock:

What on earth are you creating now and more to the point will you get it out the coffin and ride it or is it an after dark special as sunlight disolves it to dust.........Doctor Kaiserstein WooHaHaHaHaHaHaHaaaaaaaaa

I'm going back to a place I said I would never return...........an alu frame :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back