FAT CHANCE YO EDDY BIG ONE INCH FORK

I know the buyer, he's an honest dude...he'll pay.

Can't believe the prices people will pay for memories...Fat stuff was good but paled in comparison in fabrication to other's work of the era. :roll:

cheers,

rody

why are these forks so desired, tops how many do you think were fabricated? you know just for a couple of straight'ish bars of steel, low tech, no brainer! put them back on the shelf, i'll take two right now!! bit miffed but got staminer, saving for the $2000 going to take to secue the next one!! alan

Darn it! also gave that rear hub a good stab, just sat here thinking what bike build the buyer has in mind for his new BIO and turq ringle hub, is a Fat Ti, do you know him Rody?

I think the buyer has in mind building a 'little' Fat museum. If I remember correctly he also bought the beautifull Chris Chance pista bike not long ago ...and he bought way more pristine Fat stuff.

Hey Alan,

I know him through email communications as he has been a winning bidder previously on many items...seems a really good guy who, like many of us, enjoys collecting retro items of his youth now that he has the means.

I do know that he has some "riders" as well as some "museum" pieces.

cheers,

rody

Latest posts

Back